Any Grievance sent by email will not be attended to / entertained. Please lodge your grievance at the website.
Centralised Public Grievance Redress and Monitoring System (CPGRAMS) is an online platform available to the citizens 24x7 to lodge their grievances to the public authorities on any subject related to service delivery. It is a single portal connected to all the Ministries/Departments of Government of India and States. Every Ministry and States have role-based access to this system. CPGRAMS is also accessible to the citizens through standalone mobile application downloadable through Google Play store and mobile application integrated with UMANG.
The status of the grievance filed in CPGRAMS can be tracked with the unique registration ID provided at the time of registration of the complainant. CPGRAMS also provides appeal facility to the citizens if they are not satisfied with the resolution by the Grievance Officer. After closure of grievance if the complainant is not satisfied with the resolution, he/she can provide feedback. If the rating is ‘Poor’ the option to file an appeal is enabled. The status of the Appeal can also be tracked by the petitioner with the grievance registration number.
Issues which are not taken up for redress :
- RTI Matters
- Court related / Subjudice matters
- Religious matters
- Grievances of Government employees concerning their service matters including disciplinary proceedings etc. unless the aggrieved employee has already exhausted the prescribed channels keeping in view the DoPT OM No. 11013/08/2013-Estt.(A-III) dated 31.08.2015
- If you have not got a satifactory redress of your grievance within a reasonable period of time,relating to Ministries/Departments and Organisations under the purview of Directorate of Public Grievances(DPG), Cabinet Secretariat, GOI, you may seek help of DPG in resolution. Please click here for details.
- Government is not charging fee from the public for filing grievances. All money being paid by the public for filing grievance is going only to M/s CSC only
- 27 July 2022 Strengthening of Machinery for Redressal of Public Grievance (CPGRAMS) (PDF - 1.05 MB)
- 22 Jun 2021 Reduction of stipulated time limit for disposal of Public Grievance in CPGRAMS (PDF - 474 KB)
- 22 Sep 2020 Tracking of grievance registered in CPGRAMS (PDF - 660 KB)
- 31 Mar 2020 Handling of Public Grievances received in CPGRAMS on COVID-19 in States/UTs (PDF - 188 KB)
- 30 Mar 2020 Handling Public Grievances pertaining to COVID-19 in Ministries /Departments of GoI (PDF - 108 KB )