Any Grievance sent by email will not be attended to / entertained. Please lodge your grievance at the website.
Issues which are not taken up for redress :
- Subjudice cases or any matter concerning judgment given by any court.
- Personal and family disputes.
- RTI matters.
- Anything that impacts upon territorial integrity of the country orfriendly relations with other countries.
Request : All grievances relating to State Governments / Union Territory Administrations and Government of NCT Region of Delhi, are to be redressed by the State/ UT/ NCT Government concerned. Citizens are advised to take up matter regarding pendency of their grievance directly with the State Government concerned.
- 19 Feb 2021 Issue of advisory to Ministries/Departments (PDF - 346 KB)
- 22 Sep 2020 Tracking of grievance registered in CPGRAMS (PDF - 660 KB)
- 31 Mar 2020 Handling of Public Grievances received in CPGRAMS on COVID-19 in States/UTs (PDF - 188 KB)
- 30 Mar 2020 Handling Public Grievances pertaining to COVID-19 in Ministries /Departments of GoI (PDF - 108 KB )