Select Theme            
Welcome to Online Public Grievance Lodging and Monitoring System

Your valuable feedback on quality of grievance disposal will help us to improve the service

Any Grievance sent by email will not be attended to / entertained.Please lodge your grievance at the website.

Request : All grievances relating to State Governments / Union Territory Administrations and Government of NCT Region of Delhi, are to be redressed by the State/ UT/ NCT Government concerned. Citizens are advised to take up matter regarding pendency of their grievance directly with the State Government concerned.

Note :- If you have not got a satisfactory redress of your grievance within a reasonable period of time,relating to Ministries/Departments and Organisations under the purview of Directorate of Public Grievances(DPG), Cabinet Secretariat, GoI ,you may seek help of DPG in resolution. Please click here for details.