Select Theme            
Welcome to Online Public Grievance Lodging and Monitoring System
Login for VLE/CSC

Request : All grievances relating to State Governments / Union Territory Administrations and Government of NCT Region of Delhi, are to be redressed by the State/ UT/ NCT Government concerned. Citizens are advised to take up matter regarding pendency of their grievance directly with the State Government concerned.

Note : If you have not got a satisfactory redress of your grievance within a reasonable period of time,relating to Ministries/Departments and Organisations under the purview of Directorate of Public Grievances(DPG), Cabinet Secretariat, GoI, you may seek help of DPG in resolution. Please click here for details.